On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 17:54 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi Niklas,
>
> On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 19:17 +0200, Niklas Nebel wrote:
> > example: CHINA001
>
> In the interest of removing the unused code, I'd like know what those
> CHINA001 labels are for.  Is it okay to perhaps review those commented
> out lines and see if we can remove them permanently?

Its connected to the binfilter stuff, comments in the non-binfilter code
with "CHINA001" should basically indicate that the code was removed from
the non-binfilter code because it was believed only needed to support
other-code that is now solely in the binfilter, i.e. the legacy 5.2
binfilter filters and other similar things.

C.