I have looked,

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec/1.0-SNAPSHOT/.
It is correct now.
But

There are two versions of interceptor specification in the repo, 1.0.0-EA1
content is correct but 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is not. AFAIK, its version must be
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT instead of 1.0.0-EA1. We use 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT in OWB.

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec/1.0.0-EA1-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks;

--Gurkan

2010/1/19 David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>

> On Jan 15, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
>
>  I have looked at SNAPSHOTS in repository.apache.org under
>> org.apache.geronimo.specs, but it seems that geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec.jar
>> and
>> geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec.jar contents are wrong!
>>
>> Could you publish those projects snapshots ?
>>

> They should have been published.  Published them again for good measure.
>
> Let me know if these don't look any better.
>
> -David
>

>> Thanks;
>>
>> --Gurkan
>>
>> 2010/1/14 David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
>>
>>  Heads up on some spec jar changes...
>>>
>>> I've started to run the various geronimo-foo_spec jars through the Java
>>> EE
>>> 6 TCK to ensure the signatures are correct.  Once of the adjustments is
>>> that
>>> the javax.interceptor.Interceptor class no longer is marked as
>>> @Stereotype
>>> (also not @Inherited and only useable at TYPE level).  I've updated it to
>>> be
>>> compliant and since it no longer has any JCDI dependency I moved the two
>>> classes into the geronimo-interceptor-1.1_spec module.  The
>>> "geronimo-cdi_1.0_spec" module has also been renamed to
>>> geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec for consistency and the 'provided' dependency on