The biggest missing part is now to complete the SPI implementation. Otherwise
OWB is really usable already (using it in a production project since a month
now).

But I'm not sure if we really need this for the M4 release (would be fine
though). I'd rather like to kick out a M4 now and ship a M5 later this month.
There are also a few very important conferences this month (including JSFDays
together with the Spring people) and it would be really cool if people can go
out and use OWB without having to compile it theirselfs!

LieGrue,
strub