+1 for an M4 release early next week.

I've been working on the Decorator ordering code, and have an initial pass
done that gets the ordering correct and causes the Decorators to be called
in a stack (basically sets the delegate for each Decorator to the next
Decorator rather than to the bean instance) but that doesn't meet all of the
spec requirements yet, and doesn't handle the case where a Decorator may be
missing the method.  It passes all of our current unit tests however.

I don't think I will have my fully functioning re-write of this done
(probably using a proxy like object for the delegate that can pick the
"right" next Decorator or actual instance to call) before the weekend, but
no reason that should hold up M4.

Sincerely,

Joe