Hi,

10x. When you tried this, did you have the debugger connect to Apache HTTPD
or were you able to somehow execute OTRS's scripts in a more direct way? As
far as I understood, the Perl interpreter runs in HTTPD's process, via
mod_perl, so a debugger would need to attach to HTTPD in order to work.

I understand your point about not practically needing the above, but it
would give me a warm fuzzy feeling to see it working and know I can do that
for the worst case scenario.

/bogdan