Looks great and it's mostly readable. Molte grazie!

I have one question about step 1 :) It seems to say to NOT install in a
directory with a blank space in its path but then it recommends a path
under "Program Files", which has a space between "Program" and "Files".

Is it ok to install in "C:\Program Files" even though there is a space
there?