Rocco Tocci wrote:
[...]
Take this opportunity to ask if anyone has implemented or has been required to develop code to integrate in ITSM data OCS Inventory (especially accuntinfo of OCS)
[...]

I only know of a published module "OCSInside" to link OCS to OTRS, but without ITSM:

http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3059&p=60844&hilit=ocs#p17877

I think this is the best start unless OCS Inventory NG 2.1 is pusblished with an official OTRS plugin - regarding to the roadmap.

All others don't seem to publish their effort on OPAR or opmzone.org, for example see:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/has-anyone-here-integrated-OCS-99793.S.120756557
http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2008-May/023223.html

Regarding ITSM there seems to exist virtually no OTRS developer community. I rarely see answers or code to ITSM questions on the dev list or in the developers forum in contrast to non-ITSM developer questions.

There is some ITSM code on OPAR, for example you may look at this free cape IT module to learn from if you have no ITSM development experience:

http://opar.perl-services.de/bin/index.cgi/package/C/CA/CAPEIT/ITSM-CIAttributeCollection

Feedback is welcome, especially since I use OCS myself ;)

Alexander

Public Relations
OTRS Community Board / OtterHub e.V. (http://www.otterhub.org/)