Hello, following this guide I was able to debug OTRS.

http://www.epic-ide.org/downloads/EPIC_User's_Guide.pdf <http://www.epic-ide.org/downloads/EPIC_User%27s_Guide.pdf>

I agree that it is important to have a debugging because perl has a number of environment variables difficult to know the contents of the trace or with logs or other

Bye
Rocco