I agree.  I think we'll see a massive uptick in contributors to Piggybank
if it is on github.  I think we can start getting companies like Twitter
and LinkedIn to think about contributing to Piggybank instead of rolling
their own github repos.

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jur...@gmail.com datasyndrome.com