I noticed a couple of other inconsistencies/gripes earlier when comparing
behaviour of all Components that I could think of which create 'pop up
windows' of one kind or another.

CalendarButton
ColorChooserButton
ListButton
MenuButton
SuggestionPopup

Mainly just focus navigation, but also general keyboard navigation.

I'll add these to a JIRA ticket soon and possibly link them with PIVOT-762
to bundle them together.