From: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlet...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 6/22/2011 5:38 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Focus transfer when suggestion popup closes

Roger,

Looks good to me.

Would something like 'refocusTextInput' more clearly explain the flag's
purpose, or even the verbose 'returnFocusToTextInput'?
Just a personal preference for long variable and method names, so feel free
to ignore :)

While testing I noticed that pressing ESCAPE to close the SuggestionPopup
window does not reset the the TextInput's content if it has been changed
(via the UP/DOWN arrow keys).

My assumption was that the first time a ListView item is selected, the
TextInput's content would be saved and restored if ESCAPE was used to close
the popup window.  Does this sound right?

Chris