Rajith Attapattu wrote:
After from feedback on the thread as well as from Rob and Rafi I have
whipped up another proposal which should be good enough for AMQP 1.0
as well.
The proposal is located at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Proposal+for+a+new+JMS+Destination+configuration2

Re the address format, I'd prefer a single char delimiter between type and name[1]. It's not a huge issue one way or the other of course and I can't think of any option that is clearer or more intuitive than any other.

[1] E.g. <node-type>!<node-name>/<subject> instead of <node-type>::<node-name>/<subject> (or replace ! with $, % etc)