BTW, I've created the mailing list on google groups that was suggested
on earlier posts:

Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/amqp-client-dev

I think it would be a good idea to move this discussion there since
this thread is getting cross posted across a couple groups who's
interest level varies.  If this topic is of interest to you please
join the discussion there.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA