Perhaps we should postpone the rename for now.

On 14/05/2014 4:55 PM, Dawid Loubser wrote:
I agree strongly with Bryan here. I do like Rafał's suggested approach
of creating a namespace-compatibilty module if the package names will
change (which, agreed, is probably long overdue).

Making it as easy as possible for the existing (small) user community to
run with the new version will encourage verification of the quality - or
bugs - as soon as possible.

Dawid