----- Original message -----
> I think also need to decide if qa_refactor does become defacto 3.0, do we
> do the following:
>
> Change the com.sun.jini namespace to org.apache.river

I'd like to suggest org.apache.river.impl, so it doesn't stomp all over new api.

> Change the com.artima namespace to org.apache.river

Perhaps  org.apache.river.artima given that it was quite an achievement at the
time.

> Move to a Maven project and decide on module group and artifact ids

Or at least a Maven compatible structure.  Any ideas what to do with
jsk-policy?  Given that this is installed into the ext directory, or into a
directory defined as an extension directory, it is loaded by the extension
classloader.  It contains classes that are duplicated by jsk-platform,
considering it's place in the ClassLoader hierarchy, shouldn't jsk-platform
depend on jsk-policy?

Regards,

Peter.