We will need to check with the original committer where the code came
from.  I could not find anything similar so rather than not be "supported"
I switched locally to a spring based solution.  It also is far superior
code than was previously supplied.

The tablet renders currently as a mobile, which we can change if needed to
render normal.

Cheers Greg