Hi Alex,

I did merge develop into rename for asjs repo locally, but not sure whether
I can push it to the rename - let me know.
Apart of that you have said that you need volunteers that check whether
there are still places with dependencies to Flash. - What do you mean by
that actually ? Do you mean making build on branches ? I did it by maven
but not sure whether it is sufficient.

I did also use your rename branch with Moonshine and everything looks ok.

I have also discovered that in the following locations for all modules
"frameworks\js\projects\BasicJS\target\" we have swc - probably it should
be excluded in the distribution package build for ant.

Thanks, Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki