Hi,

I see we have very different ways to how we see royale. In the end I see
Royale like you, but I care about the output we get in HTML in concrete,
since is different than the code we can produce in other outputs like AS3
(and maybe some day in Java, Swift,...). HTML is what is delivered to the
final user, the rest not since are compiled to bytecode and are not as
inspectable as HTML.

anyway, I think is good to have different points of view but with care so
the positions could co-exists.

thanks