Since it is some kind of exception which you are trying to resolve, you
should create beads (layouts) which indicates resolution for that exception
in their name. - At least that's how I think about PAYG.

Btw. Sub classing UIBase to have an different order in className is a bit
overkill to me.

--

Piotr Zarzycki