HI Alex

> Hi Carlos,
>
> As I said in my last post, you are welcome to write different layout
> classes.  We don't all have to agree on "one right answer".  There often
> isn't one right answer.  Code up what you want to see and document why you
> like it.  Our users will then be able to choose.  We will probably not
> sweep the entire framework and only use one.
>
> You approach is valid, but I'm pretty sure when you finish it, it will be
> slightly larger and run slightly more code, and require a few more
> browser/cpu cycles to run.  But that's ok.  That's why we'll probably keep
> what we have now and users will be able to choose.

ok, I'm trying to do that right now. I'll let you know as I get a something
working.

> I still don't get why, if your Button is a subcomponent, some framework
> code was setting display style on it unless you were using a layout class
> in the component itself.

that's the side effect of inline styling, as I put the button inside a
vertical layout, the layout imposes display: block
while my css dictates display: inline-block. The browser shows the later
strikes out. For me that behavior can be right
if I can change easily from CSS overriding rule, but not if is a line of
code inside a framework that makes me override a whole class
to change an inline style.

thanks!

Carlos