Hi Alex,

> So much for releasing early each month ;-)

yep! :)))

> I merged develop and uibase-classname branches into the MXRoyale branch.
> I'm thinking of merging MXRoyale into develop and cutting a release.  We
> will likely continue creating new emulation components in MXRoyale since
> we are inviting new contributors so continuing work in MXRoyale will
> result in less breaking of the nightly builds.
>
> The emulation components are far from finished, but IMO, we should release
> what we have.  It shouldn't have impact on other component sets.  What do
> others think?

I think that's ok, I still could not take a look at MXRoyale, but I think
is a good time
to see what will be merged

> The Jewel stuff seems to be working, but we might want to create a common
> base class for the new className/classList code in Jewel.  Or it could
> wait until next month.

For Jewel I think all is ok, after some days of trying themes stuff, we
should consider to remove "themes"
folder for building directly, and we could split it the same way as
"examples" (that are not build directly when we build royale-asjs).
If we do this, we should let people know that they must first build themes
and then build royale-asjs. Just a suggestion.

Regarding  to include JewelUIBase class, I'm for do it, but I think this
should not stop these release, since is something internal
Maybe I could have it done or not, I'm have many things on my plate and
don't know exactly how I'll be getting this done.

So for me is ok to include MXRoyale and cutting a 0.9.3 release

thanks

Carlos