No. Just referencing the Jewel TextPrompt would bring in the class. As long as
the Basic swc is available, it’ll just work. Assuming any piece of Jewel uses
Basic, I think Basic should be declared as a dependency by Jewel in Maven. With
other build types, the swc should always be available. Only the actual class
used should be imported into the app, so that’s not a problem.

> or do you like more TextPromptBead than TextPrompt?

I actually prefer dropping the word Bead, although I think consistency is
important.

FWIW, I’ve done a few beads where the component name is different than the
class name. One example is <js:ApplicationParameters> where the class name is
org.apache.royale.html.beads.ApplicationParametersBead.

I don’t know if this a good idea but it’s what I did… ;-)

Harbs