FYI, there were a lot of conflicts in Network related to AMF. I Made the
assumption that the code in develop was the most up-to-date code. I’m not sure
my assumption was correct.

Those who worked on the code, please check my merges there…

Thanks,
Harbs

> On Sep 3, 2018, at 12:34 AM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m done for the night and I pushed what I’ve done so far.
>
> Currently everything builds with the exception of Jewel.
>
> Jewel List code is not compatible with the view changes done by Alex.
>
> I will work on resolving that in the morning if no-one gets to it before me.
>
> I made Jewel dependent on Basic (at least for now). I’d like to spend some
> time examining what all the effects of doing so are.
>
> More tomorrow…
>
> Harbs
>
>> On Sep 3, 2018, at 12:18 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Cool! Let's wait than what Harbs gives us with his merge effort.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Piotr
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 10:41 PM Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Piotr,
>>> I reduced my list to only make some final touches in ComboBox and DateField
>>> popups (responsive/classic visuals) that I should finish in the next few
>>> hours. Other points two points I want to address will be left out of this