Right now, my priority is getting all three active branches combined with all
code working. That means MX/Spark, Jewel, and all the additions on the revert
branch all coexisting nicely in the merge branch.

I’m spending the better part of today on that.

I’d like to hold off on discussing where to go from here until I understand the
issues you went through with Jewel better. I expect I’m going to go through a
lot of the pain you already went through already getting Jewel to compile and
work with the merges.

I might end up in the same place as you. Don’t know yet…

I’m open to all possibilities. Even if we do separate depenendies, having the
dependencies even temporarily *might* help resolve some of the underlying
technical issues.

Let’s discuss when I come up for air… ;-)

Harbs