From: Carlos Rovira [mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 4:52 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Let's bump Royale version to 1.0

Hi Mark,

most of the points in your list should already done in the website, like
download SDK, minimum requerimiento, IDE's available, examples of using
components (this is blog examples and need more, but I'm the only one
pushing this examples, this could be easy to solve if others want to commit
blog post in the same way I did for new examples. The template is already
done, or I can help in publishing it if people donates content.

Other need more work: Starting a new App, ASDoc needs to be completed with
new APIs, since right now is just a sub set and in this form is not useful
for others.

Latest point is complicated to have this days, since it implies people
using Royale and sharing different techniques of integration.