Hi Alex,

I think that if you have the time to finish the automation is good enough.
This is one is maybe the most important point to get solved.
Once releasing is just push a button for any of us, things should be more
easy.
Hope others could go with rest of the task to do, that a side of fixing
some few things for a 1.0, should be focused on docs, and make accessible
Royale for newcomers.

I'm with you that is not real to get directly a 1.0 as next release, so
going to 0.9.6 and then in few weeks trying again for a 0.9.7 will be the
most easy way to reach 1.0
If in that process we find the release is still having some issues, we can
go to 0.9.8, and so on