Hi Bertrand,

as far as I can see the API is just covering the java aspect of this. When
looking at typical Apache Sling-based Applications you might want to toggle
specific resources from being renderes (this could be on page or on a lower
resource level). Since this is a lot about "permission" to access these
features I had the thought this is a case where the accessgates might be
suitable where you could have a gate looking for a marker at a resource
which indicates it to be part of a specific feature and therefore disables
access to it.

WDYT?

---
Dominik