Hi Dominik,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Dominik Süß <dominik.su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...as far as I can see the API is just covering the java aspect of this...

Nothing prevents you from using the FeatureFlags service in scripted code.

> ....you could have a gate looking for a marker at a resource
> which indicates it to be part of a specific feature and therefore disables
> access to it....

Do we need any changes to Sling or to this new API to enable that?

The problem IMO is that this makes the whole thing less transparent
than using feature flags in the rendering code. OTOH if people can
implement it themselves (and add the corresponding info to
RequestProgressTracker) for transparency, I don't mind.

-Bertrand