Hi Bertrand,

the UI of an application based on Sling are often composed of existing
resourceTypes so you cannot just decide in the code to display or not to
display so you have to "annotate"/"flag" the resources and then have some
code deciding if this resource should be rendered or not. For sure you
could add code to each resource to check if it is to be rendered but this
is a lot of repetive code. Another option would be a Servlet filter to skip
inclusion at that Point. But this all fails in some situations like whenyou
consume an aggregated json dump and use this on client side. Therefore the
only shared location that all code should act on when looking at the
persistance is the resourcetree, and as already existing API the Access
Gate API seems to be capable of doing exactly what is required - masking
the resourcetree based on custom logic.

Best regards
Dominik