Hi

I disagree ;-)

For "hiding" resources I would really prefer hooking into the
ResourceResolverImpl and make that be aware of FeatureFlags itself. (I seem to
repeat myself here, but I seem to have a strong position on that :-) )

As for changing the rendering, I would assume you primarily mean changing the
resource type (or may be the resource super type), I agree ResourceDecorator is
the way to go.

Regards
Felix