On 11.12.2013, at 19:10, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:

> I think we're pretty clear now how we could implement this, basically
> everything is in place, so the resource resolver has all features we need
> in the way we need them. And we should now start defining the feature flags
> api.

Did you read my post? ;) I don't see the open question on how dynamic those
flags get into the resource resolver being answered, at least not here.

I think it really makes sense to experiment with that in an existing service
interface, let applications be written with that, and figure out what the use
cases are, before bending the resource resolver in any direction.

Cheers,
Alex