Hi,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...For "hiding" resources I would really prefer hooking into the
> ResourceResolverImpl and make that
> be aware of FeatureFlags itself. (I seem to repeat myself here, but I seem to
> have a strong
> position on that :-) )...

I reread your original post in this thread and I'm not fully convinced
one way or the other.

Making the ResourceResolver aware of feature flags directly seems to
be too much coupling.

Using ResourceAccessSecurity feels too granular - with feature flags
we want to completely hide a resource, we don't care if it's for
reading, writing or anything else - it just virtually stops existing.
With ResourceAccessSecurity you need to implement too many methods to
express that.

Maybe a ResourceAccessVeto service, with a single vetoResourceAccess() method?

-Bertrand