:) Ok, but the resource access stuff is deep in the resource resolver
already and provides the exact functionality we need: hiding a resource
under some conditions - so why adding a second implementation, doubling the
complexity in this area just with the same functionality?
Of course the service which defines whether a resource is visible or not
should look much different and directly suited to the featureflags
requirements - but implementation wise we can simple use the resource
access gate stuff and provide an implementation in the core which triggers
the FeatureFlag stuff

Carsten