Hey Stefan,

just to add my 2 cents on constraints for a tenant:
* In both cases the tenant could be identfied by one or more branches in
the repo that can be linked to exactly one tenant.
* In cases of Tenant Inheritance (as described in the Massive Multi Site
Scenario) the returned Tenant would be the most concrete Tenant but could
be identified as "subtenant" (e.g. /content/maintenant/subtenant  maps to
"subtenant" which can be identified to be anchestor of "maintenant")
* Contentsharing could happen on two levels
** Inheritance (Subtenant can always access resources from anchestors or in
last resort the platform - but is most probably not allowed to write there)
** Synching/Sharing (Master-Slave or bidirectional syncing of Resources, so
content virtually lives within the tenants content)

I don't think it is a good idea to bind Resource Resolution and therefore
scripts to a tenant since I can see the issue comming that a second tenant
needs to be set up with exact the same scripts. I would define a mapping
where Applicationpaths can be mapped to a tenant and the Searchpath lookup
adds those paths dynamically to a tenant. This has the advantage that it is
possible to define tenant by tenant which applicationextension will be made
available to them.

Best regards
Dominik