Am 19.01.16 um 16:20 schrieb Peter Hunsberger:
We use a sorta open source CMS called dotCMS.  Rather obscure, but meets
many of our needs, among which is scaling to support 400 authors and
somewhere over 900 web sites.  As we scale to more users we'd like to start
to decompose that into distributed components:

- authoring
- indexing (Elastic Seach in our case)
- publishing
- caching (Redis in our case)
- content distribution
- workflow management
- authorization, authentication

Basically, having each function run in Docker containers that can be
instantiated as needed.  Our needs are likely way different than what
you're aiming at, but to the extent you can meet them you may end up with a
pretty flexible solution?
Yes, I'm not aiming at distributed components and more for small to medium websites. There is no separated authoring and publishing instance for example. But I can imagine that this can be done using Slings discovery API later on.

Best,

Sandro