Hi Sandro,

Having yet another CMS for 'normal' people like Wix may not be worthwhile.
HOWEVER, going into verticals may be much more interesting.

I personally think the Sling could be great data integration platform.
- imagine modeling SAP or SF data as resources...
- being able to 'mix' those resources into a web pages or reports
- build forms / workflows

...this also takes you very close to document/knowledge management :-)

Ondrej