Hi Sandro,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...Would you use it and maybe develop
> components for it if it would be available immediately as a service in the
> web (e.g. like Wix)?...

I don't think so, but my personal needs in terms of CMS are extremely
limited these days. When my friends look for websites/CMS I usually
steer them to wordpress.com to be able to get out of the way as soon
as possible. And I use that as well for my own blog, for historical
reasons and with no need for something better at the moment.

So my use cases are atypical, I'm not a good customer for such a
thing. But as I said, very interested in having concrete examples of
how to use Sling.

-Bertrand