>and moving it to bundles/jcr (next to contentloader)
>>bundles/commons is for modules not related to Sling/JCR at all.

the fscontentparser component has currently no dependency to Sling API or any
other sling bundles, so it's not really misplaced. it has an outside dependency
to jackrabbit filevault and it's dependencies to properly implement the parsing
of FileVault XML.
the JSON parsing format on the other hand has nothing to do with JCR.

i have no problem moving it to another location, but i'm not sure if
bundles/jcr is the best place.
we could also split it into two bundles for JCR and JSON.

stefan