Hi Stefan,

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de> wrote:
> i've recently created a new commons sling component which i named "File
> System Content Parser"...

Great, thanks for this!

Are you planning to reuse this in the Sling Content Loader? IIUC it
implements the same formats?

> ...the question is - what should be the final name of this component...

IMO it's parsing streams of content - taking a File as a parser
parameter is just a convenience.

I would actually remove the parse(File) methods and keep only
parse(InputStream) for the sake of minimalism. But no strong opinion.

So IMO "contentparser" is the right name, also as we already have
"Content Loader".

I'm fine with leaving it under bundles/commons as it has no Sling dependencies.

Shouldn't the TestUtil.getDeep method be part of an exported utility
class? And maybe named getByPath?
It looks generally useful and the kind of code that people will
rewrite and get wrong ;-)

-Bertrand