@Bertrand,

Personally, I had a lot of trouble figuring out where to go to find / how
to efficiently check out the code for Sling after the move to GitHub. I'd
suspect that a majority of potential contributors would be coming through
GitHub, so I'd highly suggest we put some effort in to make it easier to
understand how the individual modules contribute to the overall Sling
application.

I do not think it would take a significant effort to do as @Alex proposes
and make the sling/sling repository as the starting point with the
aggregator, update the submodule readme files to have a getting started
shell and point users back to to the sling/sling repository to get started.

As for having a list on the site, it's always nice to have multiple
repetitions as long as we keep them in sync automatically.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:44 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org