Hi Dan,

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Daniel Klco <daniel.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I'd
> suspect that a majority of potential contributors would be coming through
> GitHub...

Sure, and I agree to make sling/sling the default entry point - but it
doesn't matter much whether that has the list of repos embedded or
linked, IMO.

> ...it's always nice to have multiple
> repetitions as long as we keep them in sync automatically...

I'm not convinced of that, I prefer having a single point of truth.
But as I said I don't mind moving
http://sling.apache.org/repolist.html to another place as long as it's
automated and someone has a good reason for that.

Right now the list is not fully automated, one needs to refresh both
the https://github.com/apache/sling-aggregator and the website
manually, but at least it's just simple commands with no room for data
errors.

-Bertrand