I much like this set of definitions. I particularly like the Extensions set
as this could accommodate the large number of modules which are used by
downstream applications, but are not "required" for Sling to run. The only
item I might argue, is that Contrib may be a better fit than Legacy, e.g.
this is not a supported part of the application, but without the
connotation of being old / out of date.