On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 3:38 PM Jason E Bailey <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I'll throw "community" and/or "community supported" into the ring for
> consideration as well. For those bundles that aren't supported...

I like it, as a way to indicate that the PMC expects the community to
take care of those bundles, on a best effort basis, as opposed to the
core bundles which the PMC commits to maintaining and keeping in sync
with the latest evolutions.

That doesn't prevent any community member from working on core bundles
of course, again it's just an indication of PMC committment.

So we might go for these two axes:

Code maturity axis: experimental, alpha, beta, product-ready.

PMC committment axis: core, community and whiteboard

-Bertrand