Should it be an error?

> On Jan 22, 2024, at 2:35 PM, Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm a little surprised that this isn't caught by the
> 'check'/'precommit' checks - I've been relying (apparently mistakenly) on
> those tasks to catch this sort of thing when reviewing and merging PRs.
>
> Ah, I see why I didn't catch it.  It's a warning instead of an error.
> Nevermind my comment.  Working on a fix now.
>
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 2:32 PM Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I've put together a first-draft for our release-notes for 9.5.  They're
>> available here:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/DRAFT+ReleaseNote9_5_0
>>
>> Would love some review on what I've put together; feel free to add, remove
>> or change anything as needed!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Jason

>>> mirror.  I assume it's ok for me to backport?
>>>
>>> Yep, please do!

>>> should fix this before the release.
>>>
>>> Agreed, I'll take a look.
>>>
>>> Fwiw, I merged the PR that likely created that anchor conflict.  I'm a
>>> little surprised that this isn't caught by the 'check'/'precommit' checks -
>>> I've been relying (apparently mistakenly) on those tasks to catch this sort
>>> of thing when reviewing and merging PRs.  I guess I'll have to add some
>>> other ref-guide specific task to my pre-merge routine?

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.