Backport to branch_9_5 is done.

> On Jan 26, 2024, at 1:11 PM, Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Go ahead and backport on your own!  I'm still waiting on Lucene 9.9.2, so
> there shouldn't be any branch-contention on my end.
>
> Relatedly, Lucene has their RC1 out there and things look good a day or two
> into their VOTE, so with any luck we'll be able to get a Solr 9.5 RC
> together early next week!
>
> Best,
>
> Jason
>
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 8:49 AM Eric Pugh <ep...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I am about to merge SOLR-17112, and will backport it to branch_9x.  Jason,
>> do you backport it over to the branch_9_5 or do I?
>>
>> ERic

>>> proposed.

>>> Those both sound quick and reasonable; they've got a +1 from me to go
>> into
>>> 9.5 (assuming the contributor decides to continue with SOLR-17112).

>>> Yeah, that might be best; I hadn't realized we weren't already on the
>>> latest Lucene 9.x.  I've created SOLR-17128 to track our Lucene upgrade
>>> once 9.9.2 is available.
>>>
>>> Obviously this is a longer delay than some of the tickets above, and will
>>> mean we won't be cutting a Solr RC this week.  We can pick a new date for
>>> the initial Solr 9.5 RC once Lucene 9.9.2 is available.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Jason

>> fewer

>> didn't

>> inclusion in
>> welcome.

>> you
>> into
>> usual.
>> branch
>> the
>> branch

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.