Thanks for chiming in.

Yes, this would be 10 only change.

Have you been able to try out the Windows scripts?

> On Mar 17, 2024, at 3:05 PM, Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org.INVALID> wrote:
>
> On 3/17/2024 13:01, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>> I like there to be a single character option and a kebab-case option. So -z
>> and --zk-host.  Long options like find uses, such as -name, can be OK, but
>> if you're going for standardization, I would just stick with the first two.
>
> In cases where there might be a conflict for the single-character option, I
> would opt to use the single character option for the one that is likely to be
> more commonly used.  For others, I would choose another single character that
> makes some kind of sense, or in some cases, simply opt to not have a single
> character option.

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.