So, here's my thought:

1. Back to the original point, for recognition of such people, I think we
can simply list up such people in Spark Website somewhere. For instance,

  Person A: Spark Book
  Person B: Meetup leader

I don't know if ASF allows this. Someone needs to check it.

2. If we need the in-between status officially (e.g. Apache email or
something), it should be asked and discussed in ASF, not in a single
project here.

2019년 8월 6일 (화) 오후 4:55, Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>님이 작성: