Okay, let me just start to prepare 3.1.1. I think that will address all
concerns except that 3.1.0 will remain in Maven as incomplete.
By right, removal in the Maven repo is disallowed. Overwrite is possible as
far as I know but other mirrors that maintain cache will get affected.
Maven is one of the downstream publish channels, and we haven't officially
announced and published it to Apache repo anyway.
I will prepare to upload news in spark-website to explain that 3.1.0 is
incompletely published because there was something wrong during the release
process, and we go to 3.1.1 right away.
Are we all good with this?

2021년 1월 7일 (목) 오후 1:11, Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>님이 작성: