Thanks Dongjoon, Sean and Tom. I just thought that we could have some more
bug fixes or some changes if RC1 passes as a regular release due to the
relatively fewer RCs.
I agree that if this RC passes, it's just that an RC passed normally per
the regular process, and there's nothing wrong here. By right, there
shouldn't be any special treatment or difference in 3.1.1.
I more meant a practical point that we might happen to face some more bug
fixes or breaking changes (of course as an exception) that happens
sometimes.

2021년 1월 7일 (목) 오전 6:44, Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com>님이 작성: