I think that It would be great though if we have a clear blocker that makes
the release pointless if we want to drop this RC practically given that we
will schedule 3.1.1 faster - non-regression bug fixes will be delivered to
end users relatively fast.
That would make it clear which option we should take. I personally don't
mind dropping 3.1.0 as well; we'll have to wait for the INFRA team's
response anyway.

2021년 1월 7일 (목) 오후 1:03, Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: